The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is in search of Dishwasher/Stewards (Full-time) to join their team. Come be a part of this amazing team, and work for one of Hilton's Waldorf Astoria Luxury Properties!
Hilton offers terrific benefits, including Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401K, Amazing Team Member and Friends and Family Travel Discounts, and other awesome Hilton Perks! And Free Lunches!
- Earn a competitive wage of $12.75 per/hr
- Shifts vary within the hours of (2 AM - 2 PM)
- Previous dishwashing or janitorial experience, preferred.
- Food Handler's card required upon hire.
- Looking for someone with availability to work 8 hour shifts. Ability to work flexible schedules, holidays and weekends is required.
- Prior experience in similar hotel/resort/restaurant setting.
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S.. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list's 21-year history! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
As a Dishwasher / Steward, you would be responsible for transporting and cleaning cooking utensils and service ware in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Wash dishes and operate the dishwasher to clean all chinaware, silverware and cooking utensils.
- Scrub pots and pans.
- Burnish, de-tarnish and polish silver.
- Stock and maintain supplies and equipment.
- Perform cleaning duties including, but not limited to, mopping and removing trash.
- Transport and store clean service ware.
- Train other stewards, as needed.
- Prepare and place clean service ware for events and functions.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!