Dispatchers monitor the delivery paperwork flow to ensure customer deliveries are delivered on time. Group and route deliveries of loads according to designed geographic areas are done frequently. This position consists in 85% of outside work prepping truss bundles and loading trucks and 15% office work scheduling drivers, checking paperwork and contacting clients.
- Schedule routing of area/market delivery equipment to reduce delivery expense & increase efficiency
- Coordinate delivery times and total hours for load building, checking and staging
- Prepare delivery analyses to improve delivery efficiency
- Maintain accurate records of all deliveries, addresses and time of delivery.
- Assist in building truss bundles
- Loading and unloading trucks