Job Title: Dispatcher
Location: West St. Louis County
Status: Temp -to- Hire
Pay Rate: based on experience
Shifts: Midnight to 8:00 am, days vary
Responsibilities of the Dispatcher:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to incoming emails from vendors, clients, or internal teams regarding data-center management issues.
- Using ticketing system, create and update work order tickets and update both internal and external systems.
- Contact and dispatch technicians to client sites as needed.
- Escalate any emergency occurrences to appropriate teams and managements while updating the client.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred, high school diploma required.
- 2+ years of dispatching experience or related required.
- Tech-savvy is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to multitask while staying organized is a must
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.