Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospitals, health systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide.
The company provides clinically-proven medical products and pharmaceuticals and cost-effective solutions that enhance supply chain efficiency from hospital to home. Cardinal Health connects patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 40,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 15 on the Fortune 500.
For nearly half of a century, the Nuclear Pharmacy Services business of Cardinal Health has set the standard for the radiopharmaceutical industry. Nuclear Pharmacy Services, whose network of over 130 pharmacies fills 65% of radiopharmaceutical unit doses nationwide, has consistently demonstrated leadership through innovation and a commitment to excellence.
- 40 hours per week. Typical schedule is from Sunday through Thursday from 2:00a to 10:00a. Candidate must be flexible to work different days, hours and schedules based on business need.
- Prepares and makes deliveries to customer accounts on assigned route using a company vehicle (non-cdl)
- Packages radiopharmaceutical medication for shipment, performs testing, and loads/unloads containers
- Uses a handheld tablet to scan customer orders for accuracy, obtain route stop information and navigation
- Processes packages returned from customer locations
- Maintains vehicles in proper working condition and may perform minor roadside repairs
- Performs general facility cleaning and other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have a good driving record
- Minimum of 21 years of age due to driving of company owned vehicle
- Prior delivery driving experience a plus
- Ability to lift containers weighing up to 75 pounds
- Comfortable driving in all weather conditions during day or night hours
- Ability to sit, stand, be mobile and operate a vehicle for extended periods of time
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work weekends or be in a weekend rotation required
- Ability to work holidays or be in a holiday rotation required
- Ability to work on call or be in an on call rotation required
- Flexibility to work various shifts or overtime as needed
- Ability to use computers and tablets
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.