Ultimate Staffing Services is seeking a 3rd shift dispatcher for Ontario, CA.
Hours 9pm-6:30 am Sunday- Thursday
Must have experience in Logistics/Transportation dispatching.
The 3rd shift dispatcher will be working overnight with limited crews. The primary responsibilities will be:
- Provide support to the Port drivers on duty ensuring that the routes run smoothly addressing any issues that may arise.
- Complete transportation paperwork including freight billing (delivery orders) and organizing/scanning final files to customer specifications.
- Input data in Truck Mate such as: how long it took to pick up/drop off a trailer at the port and other similar statistics.
- Provide updates to customers on pickup and/or delivery status via email and/or phone.
- Update information on various reports for both internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Must be able to work the third shift from 9 pm-6:30 am and have prior experience working the third shift. Must be able to work overtime on a regular basis if needed.
• The dispatcher should have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a dispatch environment. 6 months of drayage experience strongly preferred.
• Knowledgeable of DOT rules and regulations.
• Proficient, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Flexible to meet changing demands and able to juggle many tasks simultaneously in a busy environment.
• Excellent follow-through on commitments/deadlines.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.