Dispatchers monitor the delivery paperwork flow to ensure customer deliveries are delivered on time. Group and route deliveries of loads according to designed geographic areas are done frequently. This position also assists in the building of loads and freight handling as necessary.
- Schedule routing of area/market delivery equipment to reduce delivery expense & increase efficiency
- Coordinate delivery times and total hours for load building, checking and staging
- Prepare delivery analyses to improve delivery efficiency
- Maintain accurate records of all deliveries, addresses, time of
- Miscellaneous duties as required