Ultimate Staffing is currently hiring a dispatcher in the Inland Empire.
This is a temp to hire position, hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
The role has administrative tasks and a big focus on customer service.
* File documents as needed
* Provide clerical duties for District Representatives and Business Representatives
* Travel to other branches filling in for dispatchers as required
* Order office supplies and pick up at store with use of petty cash when necessary
* Perform additional duties and responsibilities, as required
* Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, typewriter and calculator
* Type minimum 40 words per minute
* Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including conflict-resolution skills
* Experience working effectively in a complex, multifaceted environment
* Organizational skills in setting priorities to complete a heavy workload within established time frames and deadlines
* Keep and organized and professional workstation
* Exceptional writing, editing, and oral communication skills
For immediate consideration please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.