We are looking for a Dispatcher to join our client's company!
* Proven ability to meet and exceed set goals.
* Receptivity to continual coaching and feedback designed to help you succeed.
* Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
* The ability to use general office machines.
* Knowledge of the local geographic territory.
Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends
Two years of experience as a Dispatcher.
* Must have an open availability willing to work rotating weekends
* Experience in any home building Industry is helpful.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* A strong degree of self-motivation to provide exceptional customer service to customers by phone while directing technicians by phone and tracking devices.
Air Conditioning, Construction, Service experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.