The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Monday - Friday 6am-2:30pm PAID EVERY FRIDAY!
Colleagues can earn a weekly bonus of $80 (paid weekly) when they work a minimum of 40 hours a week.
Colleagues can earn a weekly bonus of $50 (paid weekly) when they work a minimum of 40 hours a week + 8 Hours of OT
Combined weekly bonus equivalent to an additional $3.25/hr
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Display Assembler performs a wide variety of stocking, packing or assembly duties. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product handled.
- Folds and builds cardboard components throughout shift.
- Places products in cardboard trays and on pallets.
- Wraps product, trays, and cartons with plastic, by hand or by using wrapping machine.
- Verifies correct product(s) and quantity of each item are present.
- Pulls/pushes cart or pallet jack for use in collecting order components.
- Ensures products are placed in proper order, to specification and adds labels as needed.
- Replenishes work area with supplies and products.
- Inspects product and reports any discrepancies or damage.
- Able to work safely and effectively in a fast paced warehouse environment and around industrial equipment.
- Personally responsible for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.