The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Display Assembler performs a wide variety of stocking, packing or assembly duties. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product handled.
- Folds and builds cardboard components throughout shift.
- Places products in cardboard trays and on pallets.
- Wraps product, trays, and cartons with plastic, by hand or by using wrapping machine.
- Verifies correct product(s) and quantity of each item are present.
- Pulls/pushes cart or pallet jack for use in collecting order components.
- Ensures products are placed in proper order, to specification and adds labels as needed.
- Replenishes work area with supplies and products.
- Inspects product and reports any discrepancies or damage.
- Able to work safely and effectively in a fast paced warehouse environment and around industrial equipment.
- Personally responsible for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.