Force and Motion Control – Associated Spring Raymond division, seeks a talented, self-driven and high- energy individual to serve as Distribution Channel Development Manager. This will be a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right candidate who will contribute as a member of global product team and partner with our key distribution partners. This position will be responsible for implementing strategies that increase market share of our products through the distribution channel. If you are a disciplined and collaborative individual with effective leadership skills, demonstrated understanding of business to business initiatives and who thrives in a fast-paced environment, you may be an excellent candidate to join our team.
- Drive growth of major distributors
- Call on and promote Associated Spring RAYMOND products, tools and services to distributors at all levels of the business and support the development of new opportunities
- Drive the understanding of our products and how they work within applications
- Engage distributors to promote Associated Spring RAYMOND product lines
- Execute programs that encourage distributors to take proactive measures to increase their business
- Identify need for added/improved tools, programs & products
- Lead integration of digital tools into partner platforms
- Improve visibility & searchability of products on partner websites
- Improve partner engagement with our products (e.g. training, promotions, etc.)
- Promote Barnes Group values across the organization and conducts oneself in perfect alignment with same values.
- Performs all duties and tasks as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in business development, marketing, and/or program management, with an emphasis on distribution channels.
- Experience in the Industrial Sector and MRO Industry preferred.
- Able to interpret designs, drawings, and specifications
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, able to operate in nearly any interactive environment (e.g. Phone, Webinars, and In-Person; one to one or in large groups)
- Solid verbal & written communication skills
- Capable of recognizing barriers to desired outcomes and converting them into value-added opportunities
- Strategic mindset, grounded in qualitative and quantitative data
- Inquisitive, skilled at identifying root-cause
- Strong PC aptitude in a Windows environment required; specifically, Microsoft Office (Excel and Word). Ability to learn other software packages and maintain an awareness of technology advancements.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in an efficient manner, and work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently.
- Ability to collaboratively work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, Communication, or Engineering or related discipline required. May consider equivalent experience.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)