The District Product Support Manager (DPSM) for the North Central U.S. territory, represents the Doosan Heavy Equipment business at the dealership/customer level. This role is responsible for maintaining good relations between the company, Dealer Channel and the end users of our products. DPSM’s assist our dealers in their efforts to provide top quality parts and service levels and are responsible for developing our dealer product support capabilities. They also focus on dealer development with regards to best practices to improve dealership parts and service department efficiency and profitability. Much of what the DPSM does is focused on customer retention, which translates to increased market share due to repeat sales. This position is a "work from home" position. The candidate should currently live within the North Central U.S. territory (North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Northern Illinois).
- Responsible for evaluation of the Dealership through completion of the Dealer Parts and Service Review (DSR) processes.
- Assist District Sales Managers in initial capability evaluation of potential new dealerships.
- Assist new dealers in setting up their parts/service departments.
- Assure dealers have a clear understanding of the Company Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in Dealer termination.
- Regarding existing dealerships; routine discussions to improve and maintain levels of performance, follow up on Dealer Service and Parts Review and dealer upgrade process.
- Advise dealer sales staff in proper service and maintenance of all company products.
- Evaluate and act on requests from dealers regarding commercial policy adjustments.
- Drive District parts sales to meet AOP targets.
- Support all parts and service programs through active promotion at the Dealerships.
- Responsible for direct communications with dissatisfied customers to resolve complaints.
- Be available to assist in situations requiring technical support or feedback. Drive stocking and planning behaviors of Dealers.
- Technical - Associates Degree
- Experience 7>10 years
- Travel Standard > 50%
- Technically astute
- Make sound, timely decisions
- Good communicator, good listener
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Self- motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Good time management skills, organized
- 2 to 3 years in the product support field or 1 to 2 years as a DSM Trainee.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 404-450-8621. The Company’s Georgia hiring location is Suwanee.