Develop and manage an independent dealer Geith distribution network to facilitate and maximize the share and sales of products for the Company.
Geith, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with North America operations based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of excavator attachments — including buckets, thumbs and quick couplers,
as well as grapples and concrete crushers. With more than 50 years of proven engineering experience, Geith attachments are adaptable to any brand of excavator or market requirement, improving the productivity, profitability
and safety of construction, demolition, mining and recycling operations around the globe. For more information on Geith products, visit www.geith.com.
The location is open to any major city on the East Coast within the territory. The territory spans from Maine to D.C., and West to Ohio.
- Develop and manage the sales to dealers annually.
- Manage day-to-day interest, plans and goals of the Company in the territory to meet or exceed the needs of the customer.
- Develop and maintain a dealer organization capable of delivering quality experiences at all its operation levels to customers.
- Develop a relationship with the dealer organization embodying mutual trust and respect, enabling the district sales manager to be in a position to influence the course of action of the dealer to the mutual benefit of the Company and the dealer.
- Protect and manage the financial resources of the Company and our dealers.
- Communicate the needs of the customers and dealers to the appropriate department within the Company who are responsible for follow-up action.
- Attain market share goals through product sales. Market and sell all available products.
- Develop annual district market and dealer plans that maximize on the market potential and realization of these plans.
Dealer Communication and Accountability:
- Hold quarterly Sales/Action Plan meetings with core dealers.
- Present market share data and competitive trends.
- Review sales data and dealer action plans quarterly with dealer principal.
- Display assertive implementation of Action Plan items.
- Conduct dealer training & promotion.
- Conduct/facilitate district sales training schools (new products and competitive).
- Ride with new sales specialists, orientating them to the Company and assist in securing retails.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field; or equivalent related experience.
- Experience with commercial marketing.
- Experience with territory management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated due to “home office” arrangement.
- 2>5 years of experience required.
- Travel required: > 50%
- Global Breadth: North America
- Prerequisite Training Course completed.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.