The District Sales Manager for the Heavy Equipment East Central U.S. territory will develop and manage an independent dealer distribution network to facilitate and maximize the share and sales of products for the Company. This position is a "work from home" position, with travel more than 50% of the time. The candidate should currently live within the East Central U.S. territory (Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan and New York).
- Hold quarterly Sales/Action Plan meetings with core dealers.
- Present market share data and competitive trends.
- Review sales data and dealer action plans quarterly with dealer principal.
- Conduct dealer training & promotion.
- Conduct/facilitate district sales training schools (new products and competitive).
- Develop and manage the sales to dealers annually.
- Manage day-to-day interest, plans and goals of the Company in the territory to meet or exceed the needs of the customer.
- Develop and maintain a dealer organization capable of delivering quality experiences at all its operation levels to customers.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated due to “home office” arrangement
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Commercial marketing and territory management experience required
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience: 5>7 years
- Travel: > 50%
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 404-450-8621. The Company’s Georgia hiring location is Suwanee.