Tower Health is an innovative, leading health system dedicated to advancing the health and transforming the lives of the people we serve through compassionate, accessible, high quality, cost-effective healthcare. Together, our seven hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screening and education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs and public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be.
Across our system, you'll find many opportunities to build an outstanding career. With more than 14,000 team members, Tower Health offers 25 urgent care facilities and a connected network of 3,200 physicians, specialists, and providers across more than 230 convenient locations.
Reading Hospital is the flagship, Magnet Recognized, acute care hospital of Tower Health. Located in West Reading, Pa., Reading Hospital is a 714-bed hospital that is home to many top-tier specialty care centers, including Reading HealthPlex , McGlinn Cancer Institute , Miller Regional Heart Center, Emergency Department , Level I Trauma Center and Beginnings Maternity Center, which houses the region's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) . With more than 1,000 physicians, specialists, and advanced practice providers across 49 locations, Reading Hospital has been recognized for its quality outcomes and clinical expertise across services lines. It is listed as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for four consecutive years and received a 5-Star Rating from CMS two years in a row.
The system along with its academic partner are constructing a new, state of the art Regional Medical School with its first class of 40 medical students to be welcomed in the 2021-2022 academic year.
Highlights of this excellent opportunity include:
- A large primarily consultative practice with a strong network of referring providers and an excellent group of general OB/GYN's and other sub-specialists
- Expected 50% Administrative / 50% Clinical
- Over 4500 deliveries throughout the system with full spectrum neonatal care units and spectrum of care
- Dynamic Chair of OB/GYN with an excellent vision for expansion of services and growth opportunity for MFM services throughout the region
- Fantastic team of experienced, well trained colleagues, residents, sonographers, administrator, and nursing within the division
- Multiple databases to facilitate clinical research activity - desire to develop more research and establish a fellowship program in the future
- Fully approved residency with 5 residents per year at the anchor institution
- Academic partner with one of the country's largest independent allopathic medical schools
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation Plan with a superb benefits package
- Generous CME Allowance and Time
- Top-Tier retirement programs
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- H1B Visas and Green Card Sponsorship (we cannot currently support J1 Visa Waivers)
Reading Hospital Virtual Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoOpgqY5ICU
The selected candidate should be a servant leader with an entrepreneurial spirit. Candidates should have a strong desire to provide exceptional quality of care and enthusiastically work with to continue expanding services as the system continues to enjoy growth.
Contact Name: Christopher David
Contact Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Contact Phone: 570-401-4510 Call or Text
- Board certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- A valid PA Medical License or the ability to obtain one is required