Provides divisional service leadership; Develops and implements customer experience strategy to drive increased customer count and retention. Monitors monthly metrics to ensure service department revenue completion exceeds the company standards. Provide, monitor, assist and ensure associate technical and service protocol training. Ensure and monitor compliance with all federal, state and local regulations. Take a proactive, strategic approach to all issues driving customer experience and quality in the company. Responsible for indirect management of region support managers.
- Monitors and assists region and branch personnel with technical specialist support in the investigation and resolution of customer complaints.
- Contributes to the positive work climate in the area of responsibility and to the overall team effort of the company.
- Partners with Divisional leadership to ensure that compliance is met at all times.
- Monitors on-time pest control and termite service delivery to achieve or exceed company standards.
- Provides continuing education with regard to changes in regulations, standards, service, techniques and equipment, company policy and procedures as well as license maintenance requirements via continuing education.
- Directs the proper use of the relevant programs to monitor and ensure maintenance of required training, certification and licensing records.
- Participates in applicable federal, state and local industry-related meetings and disseminates the information to division, regional and branch associates.
- Monitors and assists the Division Vice President with the required service-staffing levels for the region on a branch-by-branch basis.
- Assist senior management with strategy to enable the monitoring and maintaining of vehicles at their budgeted levels including ordering and turn-ins.
- Monitors and supports the technical specialist, region, and branch and service managers on servicing special accounts.
- Reviews and monitors quality assurance audit scores and establishes accountability system that ensures compliance with the program within the division.
- Directs the activities of a team of assigned divisional service associates; responsible for coaching, development, formal performance appraisal cycle and direct associate management.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of field services management experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Business operations experience preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
- Business acumen
- Skill in managing and leading assigned projects
- Skill in organization and time management
- Skill in written and verbal communications, including public speaking
- Skill in group presentations and meeting management
- Skill in providing clear and concise feedback
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Maintains relevant licenses as required by federal, state or local regulations for termite/pest control and any other business unit products and services
- Maintains a valid driver’s license
- Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, methods, and techniques in area of specialty.
- Position may require frequent overnight travel
- Ability to relocate as needed
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.