Direct Hire Opportunity for Document Controller in a fast paced Global Organization. This is a Full time M-F, 8:30-5:00 work schedule. If you have the ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot- this might be the role for you!. Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills are also essential to communicate with internal and external business partners.Must be computer-savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office products.
Duties to include:
- Downloads, extracts, renames, maintains, and distributes all incoming construction documents for awarded projects.
- Maintains current folders for incoming architectural, structural and specification documents.
- Distributes incoming construction document issuances to vendors.
- Processes all outgoing documents from the Design Department (drawings, calculations, letters, forms)
- Updates and maintains Design Document Control submittal and site registers.
- Prints, scans, convert, binds, and transmit Design packages per project requirements.
- Uploads outgoing submittals per project requirements.
- Emails appropriate project contacts regarding submittal status and issuance (GC, Field, Vendors, etc.)
- Prepares shipments for outgoing submittal/site packages.
- Downloads returned/incoming submittal packages and distributes to project team.
- Places authorization requests, updates record of logins, distributes login information, and troubleshoots connection issues.
- Contact for large format printer/scanner (places maintenance calls, takes inventory, order supplies)
- Back-up for web meeting coordination and scheduling.
- Assists with scanning and organizing offsite storage documents for archiving.
- Performs other administrative duties as required, such as: phone back-up, shipments, expense reports, schedule meetings, photocopying, printing, scanning, folder structure maintenance, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel. Use of general office equipment
- 1-3 years related experience. Experience in construction industry a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.