Document Processor & Scanning Positions 14.00
We are currently seeking candidates for an excellent opportunity with a great company in St Paul MN 55108. If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a company where you can have an opportunity for a new career these opportunities are immediate. Positions require excellent attendance and punctuality along with intermediate computer skills.
Document Processor & Scanning Positions
Pay: $13.50 /hr-14.00 an hour.
1st Shift- Schedule: 1st Shift Monday - Friday 6 AM - 2PM optional OT
2ND Shift- Schedule: Monday - Friday 1:30 PM - 9:30 PM optional OT
How to Apply: Please forward your resume to:email@example.com and enter Document Scanning/Processing in the subject line of your email.
A Document specialist is responsible for performing all incoming and outgoing functions of the mailroom for the company. They must sort and open incoming mail, enter data information into the computer system, prep documents and scan them, and ship out all outgoing mail.
- Stamina: Document specialist spends half of their day on their feet and the other half sitting down. Looking for a high energy person to perform the scanning process which involves being on their feet and moving all day.
- Organizational skills: There are many different tasks and it is important to put documents in the correct place depending on the task that is being performed. All tasks need to be performed in an accurate & neat way.
- Communication: It is important to be able to communicate efficiently electronically & verbally. Document specialists work with their own team and other departments so proper communication is critical.
- Dexterity: Document specialists need to work fast and meet production goals daily.
- Computer Operating Skills: Document specialists need to be able to use email and data entry experience. They should be Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word proficient.
- Ability to work under pressure: Document specialists need to be able to meet deadlines daily.
- Multitasking: Document specialists should be able to perform multiple tasks at once and complete them with no errors.
- Operate 3 High Speed Kodak Scanners
- Requires you to be on your feet and moving back & forth for the entire 8-hour shift
- High energy person that likes to move around
- Ability to lift and move 10lb batches of documents
- Know basic computer storage structure and how to move between different folders
- Clean scanners periodically throughout the 8-hour shift
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.