Special Counsel is staffing for an upcoming document review project that is expected to start on Tuesday, October 22nd. Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new opportunity!!
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: Tuesday, October 22nd
- Expected Duration: 2-3 weeks
- Bar Requirement: Active and in good standing within any US state
- Hour requirement: 40 hours a week
- Pay: $33/hr
- Location: Special Counsel review center in downtown Washington, DC, Foggy Bottom area
- Required Experience: Document review experience is required, must be active and in good standing in any US state, must have accounting experience or experience reviewing banking documents
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming document review project in downtown Washington, DC- don’t delay! Submit your resume today to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] in Word format. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled