- Must be admitted and in good standing with any US jurisdiction.
- Pay rate will range from $25-28/hour, depending on client and level of experience needed
- Full-time, 40 hours/week, to be completed during office's hours. Some reviews may allow for OT/weekend hours.
- Prior document review experience preferred but not required.
- Reviews will take place on site with the firm, no remote work allowed.
To be considered, please send your resume in MS Word format. Resume review, bar status, conflicts check, and possible in-person interview will be performed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.