Document Review Specialist responsibilities include:
- Discovery including responding to discovery responses and propounding discovery
- E-Discovery knowledge including responding to e-Discovery responses
- Drafting motions and pleadings
- Knowledge of state and federal court rules
- Civil litigation experience is strongly preferred
Successful candidates for the Document Review Specialist role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who can work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple takes would be a good fit for this role. Pay rate will be determined by experience and educational background. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.