Door Shop Managers are responsible for scheduling of door shop employees, reviewing and teaching all safety procedures, managing inventory control, both invoicing and receiving, assisting and teaching employees how to build interior and exterior doors by hand and using the machinery in local shop, and maintaining quality control of product produced at the door shop. Also, responsible for P&L of the door shop.
- Safety review with employees
- Working on the floor teaching and building doors
- Quality Control of product
- Inventory Control - Invoicing and Receiving
- Accounts receivable - Bad debt
- Producing estimates