Sinclair Digital Group is looking for an Account Coordinator to join their team!
- Provide direct sales support, training, and assistance to users across the country through various methods
- Provide onboarding services for various digital marketing campaigns
- Communicate and coordinate with marketing consultants, sales management, and traffic teams to optimize efficiency
- Track and log customer support issues via internal and third-party ticketing systems
- Become knowledgeable on all production related systems a subject matter expert on all sales related systems
- Maintain entries in various databases
- Traffic and maintain network orders received from advertisers
- Monitor orders for correct coding, entry, and launch
- Store, generate, and distribute various reports for internal and external clients
- Assist with testing of new system version releases
- Point of contact with vendor development and vendor support staff for software bugs and other related issues
- Some data entry and verification of data required
- Other duties as assigned
- Operative traffic experience is a plus
- JIRA experience a plus
- Ad Operations Experience is a plus
- Automotive Industry Experience is a plus
- Proven professional communication and organizational skills are essential
- Must have a strong comprehension of MS Office Suite
- Must be motivated and detailed-oriented
- Be able to work in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment, and work well under pressure
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.