Leave unemployment in the dust and DRIVE into a great, FULL TIME CAREER
Up to $3,500 Hiring Bonus* & Paid Training
$17.50 Starting Pay, Guaranteed Hours, plus Daily or Weekly Overtime
$250 Perfect Attendance Bonus
Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
14 Paid Holidays including your Birthday and Anniversary Date!
4% 401k Contribution
Refer you Friends and Family and get up to $1,000!
Personal and Professional Development Training available
What's In it for YOU:
- New Driver Hiring Bonus*
- $3,500 (drivers with a current CDL and Passenger Endorsement)
- $1,500 (drivers without a CDL and/or Passenger Endorsement)
- CDL training provided for all non-CDL drivers without Passenger Endorsement
- Full time and part time shifts available
- Full time drivers assigned regular routes are eligible for weekly pay guarantees
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, & Disability coverage for eligible employees
- Referral bonus paid for each eligible and qualified new hire referred
- Strict cleaning and sanitizing protocols in place to protect all employees and passengers. Free personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, sanitizer, etc.) provided.
- Free COVID-19 vaccinations
MV Drivers ARE:
- Committed to helping others with a smile and positive attitude every day
- Dedicated and punctual individuals with a strong work ethic
- Responsible for passenger, community, and personal safety
- Always friendly and deliver safe, reliable, transportation in a drug free work environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must pass a drug screen and physical
- Hold a current and valid Driver license
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Must be able to communicate in English; written and verbal
- No resume necessary
Interviews by appointment ONLY due to COVID-19 safety precautions:
Please call 512-852-7203
Visit MV's national career site: careers.mvtransit.com (Driver - Austin)
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.