Responsible for transporting hogs. Responsibilities include, but are notlimited to:
• Helping ensureherd health through compliance of Bio-security and proper animal handling.
• Driving truck todestination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and skill inmaneuvering truck.
• Applying beddingto trailers as needed and placement and pulling of side panels as needed
• Completingrequired paperwork for each load hauled (ATF’s, Trip reports, Evaluation, etc.)
• Maintainingdrivers log according to regulations.
• Inspecting truckfor defects before and after trips and submits reports indicating truckcondition.