Now Hiring CDL-B and C and NON-CDL DRIVERS
Experienced and Entry Level - We want YOU to join our TEAM!
- We train for CDL-B and C!
- $20/hour training pay for CDL; $15/hour training for non-CDL
- $23.50/hour starting pay for CDL-B; $20.50 for CDL-C; $18.50/hour for non-CDL (after training and certification)
- Monday through Friday split shift from 5:00 am - 9:00 am and 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Full-time and part-time available!
Drivers are responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Location: 19825 Woodinville-Snohomish Rd, Woodinville, WA 98072
Questions?? Please call: 206-794-6535
Can't stop by?? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must want to provide a safe environment for their passengers and those around them.
- Speak, read, write and understand English.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and professionalism.
- Safe driving history and clean driving record.
- We will train for CDL B with Airbrakes and P-1 Endorsements. PAID TRAINING!!
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.