Paid Training Classes Starting Immediately - Secure Your Seat Today!
Please call (602) 462-5741 or apply online to SCHEDULE YOUR PHONE INTERVIEW!
Conditional Job Offers may be presented on the Same Day of your Interview!
Who You Are:
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our community.
What's In it for YOU:
- Drug free work place.
- Paid Training!!
- Room for growth/advancement.
- Benefits Package (after the qualification period).
- Drive safely at all time.
- Provide friendly customer service.
- Assist riders on and off the vehicle.
- Secure mobility devices in the vehicle.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a current and valid Driver's License with minimum of five (5) years driving record/history.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Knowledge of the service area streets and freeway network is a plus.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
MV Transportation has been closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for personal protection equipment (PPE), which now includes gloves and hand sanitizer in our divisions. Our Procurement team was able to secure an order for more than a half-million masks and other personal protection equipment, which have been sent to our divisions. MV Transportation as a company remains strong and we will be well-positioned to move forward even during these trying times. The safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.