MV Transportation is Now Hiring DRIVERS (PAID TRAINING)
Full-time and Part-time positions available in North County San Diego
We want YOU to join our TEAM - YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in our Community!
We offer a drug free work environment, room for growth/advancement.
You'll love working with us. We offer paid training, medical, dental, vision, 401K and life insurance.
Paid time off and holidays. Ride the Breeze bus service for free.
Interviews by appointment only due to COVID-19 safety precautions: please call 760-400-3422
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to obtain Class B Driver's License with passenger and air brake endorsements. (FIXED ROUTE).
- Must have a current and valid Driver's License with minimum of three (3) years driving record/history.
- Knowledge of the service area streets and freeway network is a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language clearly.
- Ability to navigate the service area through use of maps and knowledge of service areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively with passengers, passenger representatives, and system staff.
MV Transportation has been closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for personal protection equipment (PPE), which now includes gloves and hand sanitizer in our divisions. Our Procurement team was able to secure an order for more than a half-million masks and other personal protection equipment, which have been sent to our divisions. MV Transportation as a company remains strong and we will be well-positioned to move forward even during these trying times. The safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.