Looking for an great opportunity with a large, well-known major company in the metro than look no further! Our client needs a couple people to assist in data collection onsite at their office. If you want to get your foot in the door with a great company this is a great opportunity to do so!
Special Counsel is seeking candidates for upcoming data collection projects in Minneapolis, MN. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest financial institutions in the country and get your foot in the door within the growing e-discovery field.
See below for more details and submit your resume today!
- Start date: December 2nd, 2019
- Pay: $17/hour
- Location: client office in metro area
- Hours: Full-time 40 hours/week
- Responsibilities: will train, accessing client data files and collecting the documents that meet qualifications for current matter needs
- College degree required
- Comfortable using technology to find documents
- Attention-to-detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Able to commit to project for entire duration
If you’re ready to join a fun and important legal review project, please submit your resume in Word format ASAP for consideration. Look forward to connecting with you soon and referrals also highly welcome!
Also interested in what else Special Counsel has to offer? Please visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records