West Corporation is looking for an experienced EAP Care Manager to add to our team!
The EAP Care Manager is the front line of support for our members inquiring about employee assistance program (EAP) services. The successful Care Manager will manage crisis calls from individual and corporate clients, assess risk, create safety plans, and determine appropriate next steps to minimize risk.
In this role, the key areas of emphasis will include:
- Providing telephonic assessment and referral and/or short-term problem resolution and referral for members or their family members
- Performing initial triage of calls and performing crisis stabilization, where warranted
- Frequently making decisions to adjust his/her schedule to manage crisis calls and determine and provide appropriate critical clinical intervention
- Assessing members for risk issues and creates safety plans
- Following up on cases in accordance with Division Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Participating in clinical reviews and collaborating with supervisor for treatment plans for high risk cases
- Coordinating and provides on-site Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISDs) 24/7 as needed
- Responding to after hours and weekend crisis calls for assistance
Are you a licensed counselor/social worker with an enthusiasm for helping people as well as continuous learning? Then this is the opportunity for you!