Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for an ECM (Enterprise Content Management) Solution Architect role to join our team in DC metro area. The ECM Solution Architect is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. As ECM Solution Architect you will work on full application architecture and development lifecycle process that translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services, and solutions.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in development work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities in Solution Architecture while serving our clients.
As ECM Solution Architect, you will:
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
- Identify and recommend solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability, and performance
- Identify detailed business requirements to support ECM implementation within the scope of prioritizing enhancements and projects
- Define technical best practices for the implementation
- Provide technical design documents
- Perform code reviews & ensure adherence to best practices
- Work on Gap Analysis & Road Map creation
- Define the Configuration Management & Environment path for implementation
- Provide guidance to developers in the form of code review, solution design, and recommended training and development plans
- U.S. Citizenship is preferred.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- At least 5+ years of experience in ECM application development, architect solutions, maintenance, and migration projects
- Able to interact with customers and stakeholders to understand the business requirements
- Experience with using REST APIs to integrate with third party systems
- Implementation experience on Records Management, Archival Solutions with hands-on knowledge
- Experience with setting up and configuring attributes, folders, metadata / indexes, workflows, classes, security, etc. in ECM solutions
Nice to have skills/qualifications:
- Experience with AWS and installing/managing Alfresco/Hyland or other ECM's in the cloud is a plus
- Experience with developing locally with Docker and in an AWS environment is a plus
- Experience on Alfresco, Hyland or other Content Services, Process Services, Digital Business Platform Hands on experience creating customized experience and writing document handlers using ADF – Alfresco Dev Framework
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)