Please contact Demetrius Cruz immediately and please send over most updated resume in MS Word/PDF, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for additional details about this position and compensation.
- Enters/import Electronic Data Information (EDI), in an alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic form into computer following established guidelines and procedures for purchase orders, invoices, inventory levels and shipping.
- Generate EDI customer reports in NetSuite, download CVS files and edit Excel documents.
- Create Bill of Lading, labels and shipping documents for EDI Trading Partners
- Schedule carrier's pick-up of EDI department freight orders
- High School or GED required. Associates degree or higher a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with Order processing, EDI or logistics planning and execution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Must have advanced Excel Knowledge, including: Create spreadsheets, create pivot tables, VLOOKUP, use sort, filter, and other data analysis functions
- NetSuite/Oracle strongly preferred but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.