Role & Responsibility
- Maintain and Implement Facilitiy’s Compliance with 14001 & 18001 Standards.
- Maintain ISO/OHSAS certification compliance.
- Support all compliance audits, and is the lead for the audit process.
- Oversee Environmental, Health, and Safety Inspections (EHS) in the facility in conjunction with area supervisors.
- Administration of the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Assist with Return to Work Program. Work with medical professionals to assess health risks and to develop ways to manage health issues and concerns.
- Other duties include: Maintain Record Keeping for the EHS Department. Manage the Policy and Procedure Manual, along with working with process owners for its annual review and update needs, in addition to coordinating employee awareness/training. Track Job Hazard Analyses. Organize Industrial Hygeine annual testing, and provide individual results to employees tested. Work with Manufacturing facilitators and team leads to maintain all employee safety-training records and ensure consistency throughout the facility
- Work in conjunction with the facility's management to complete risk and safety assessments.
- Manage Job Hazard Analysis Program
- Manage Corrective Action Program
- Complete Hazard Assessments
- Work in conjunction with the facility's management and OHS Nurse to lead safety teams including accident investigation.
- Ergonomics: Manage corrective actions. Provide or seek out ergonomic recommendations. Pursue and assist with cell update and equipment improvements.
- Aid in emergency responses
- 4 year degree preferred, or Technical Degree & relevant experience required.
- OSHA Related Certificates.
- Knowledge of applicable safety laws i.e. OSHA, EPA, etc.
- PC Skills, Excel, Oracle, Power Point.
- Critical thinking skills and problem solving skills.
- Must communicate well with all employees, within every level of the organization
- 2-5 years relavant experience
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.