- The Employee Health Services Nurse will provide necessary services to the employees of Phoenixville Hospital to assure that they remain healthy and are able to conduct work/student responsibilities in a safe and sanitary manner in accordance with Hospital policy. This nurse will perform necessary follow up for blood borne pathogen exposures.
- Responsible for providing healthcare to Hospital employees following injury, tracking injury occurrences, maintaining records, case management, counseling, post offer physical examinations, return to work evaluations, educations and policy development.
- Responsible for medically clearing New Hires and Contractors.
- Communicates effectively with employees, physicians and administrative personnel.
- Responsible for overseeing the administration of the Influenza vaccine to employees and contractors in October/November
- Serves as a resource person for hospital staff on work related and general healthcare issues.
Hours: 8AM to 4:30PM Monday through Friday. Additional hours and or adjusted hours including weekends and may be needed during Flu season to assist with administering the flu vaccine.
- 2 year/Associate Degree
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Relevant Experience
Certification and Licensure
- CPR Certification
- PA Registered Nurse License
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- General Clerical Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word