The Dispatcher is responsible for dispatching and coordinating the appropriate personnel in response to service request, process requests by field crews for assistance, and facilitating the information between field crews, agencies, hospitals, and administrative staff as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Call taking Experience
- EMT-Basic or higher level licensure/certification is preferred.
- Demonstrate map reading skills
- Functional understanding of communications equipment (telephone, radios, recording equipment, and computers,.)
- Current National Academy of Emergency Medical Dispatch