The Business Systems Trainer is responsible for planning, developing and conducting standardized Business systems training programs to meet the organizations business system requirements, new business objectives and regulatory guidelines. The Business Systems Trainer trains and serves as a resource for super users, end users for enterprise systems (i.e Kronos, ADP, Service Now, Success Factors) as well as other designated application(s) while maintaining training curriculum and delivering ongoing Business system education. They will be responsible for building, maintaining and testing of the training environment.
The Business Systems Trainer will assist with the development of training content and training classes related to business applications and technology. In addition, this role will assist with learning delivery process improvement and the communication of project status updates, system design abilities and other related information to the various departments within the organization.
The Business Systems Trainer will deliver informal and formal learning solutions in a manner that is both engaging and effective. This role will report directly to the IM Director or Learning and Development, and will also work in close partnership with the service line leaders (i.e VP Revenue Cycle, VP Talent Management) and IM Learning Program Management.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learning Delivery:
- Manage the learning environment.
- Prepare for training delivery.
- Convey objectives.
- Align learning solutions with course objectives and learner needs.
- Establish credibility as an instructor.
- Create a positive learning climate.
- Deliver various learning methodologies.
- Facilitate learning.
- Encourage participation and build learner motivation.
- Deliver constructive feedback.
- Ensure learning outcomes.
- Evaluate solutions. Formal Presentation - Present ideas effectively to individuals or groups when given time to prepare; deliver presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- Evaluating Learning Impact:
- Identify customer expectations.
- Select appropriate strategies, research design, and measures.
- Communicate and gain support for the evaluation plan.
- Manage data collections.
- Analyze and interpret data.
- Apply learning analytics.
- Make recommendations to aid decision-making.
- Learning Design: Design and develop informal and formal learning solutions using a variety of methods.
- Conduct a needs assessment.
- Identify appropriate learning approach.
- Apply learning theory.
- Collaborate with others.
- Design a curriculum, program, or learning solution.
- Design instructional material.
- Analyze and select technologies.
- Integrate technology options.
- Develop instructional materials.
- Evaluate learning design.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Education, Business, Healthcare or related field preferred.
- An advanced Information Systems, Business degree will be considered an asset.
- Education and experience in relevant Information Technology support and delivery processes preferred.
- 2-3 year of training experience