Senior Business Analyst - ERP
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will serve as a liaison between multiple business units and technology teams to define processes, identify process improvement opportunities, and implement new functionality for our enterprise ERP tool (Oracle ERP Cloud). You will document stakeholder requirements, measure/monitor process efficiency, and develop and manage project plans. You will get the opportunity to contribute to analytical work with consultants, vendors, BA's and subject matter experts across the organization, along with coordinating implementation, testing, training, and communication efforts with all impacted groups.
- Provide leadership for the implementation of an enterprise ERP tool across multiple business units by mapping out process changes, defining requirements and scope, and proactively communicating project vision to business leaders, stakeholders, technology groups, and users. (Note: Data and Interface requirements will be a significant part of this project.)
- Work effectively with business leaders, technology groups, and subject matter experts in a collaborative manner, building constructive and effective relationships.
- Develop and maintain projects plans/backlogs to facilitate progress reports and ensure deliverables are met.
- Translate stakeholder requirements into technical specifications that can be used for development and break down technical complexities so that they can be easily understood by business units and end users.
- Assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate and assist with communication, training, and roll-out of ERP tool.
- Review business processes and make recommendations/implement changes to improve and support business activities.
- Ensure process documentation and configuration rules remain current.
- Administration of ERP tool.
- Act as a resource for others with less experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, technology professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Experience in project management, process mapping, group facilitation, data gathering and analysis, and phases of project life cycle (requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, training, and measuring effectiveness.)
- Self-starter that can work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
- Three to five years’ experience as a business analyst, project manager, or product owner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Including Intermediate in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical and business experience.
- Proven ability implementing an enterprise software solution and/or introducing new technology features and functionality to user groups.
- Experience with Oracle ERP or EPM suite of products (Procurement, Financials, Tax Provisioning, Reconciliations)
- Experience implementing, administering, or configuring an ERP tool.
- Ability to translate stakeholder requirements into technical specifications that can be used for development and break down technical complexities so that they can be easily understood by business units and end users.
- Intermediate to strong SQL query skills.
- Prior data and interface work are a plus.
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
- On-site restaurant
- Team Share Quarterly Bonus
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
JobCategory: Information Technology