Ulitmate Staffing is currently seeking an Education Coordinator for a large Association in San Diego.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Plan, budget, track and report on the annual education program.
* Develop and identify program content and keep it on schedule
* Staff education committee
* Handle room and instructor needs
* Set up registration and mange it
* Advise and contribute to the production of publications and education colleteral.
* Responsible for the sales and marketing of programs
* Day-to-day admin work that is required by the position.
High school diploma; associate's or bachelor's degree in business, administration, or related field preferred
Prior experience in educational training preferred
Experience with planning, budgeting and setting up annual education programs
Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.