Listen to music while you work!
Get to sit down all day!
On the busline!
- Prepare finished products for shipment.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Inspect and verify all parts using a blueprint.
- Follow detailed instructions to assemble different connectors and parts that will be part of military equipment, medical devices and much more.
- Position, align, or adjust workpieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
- Assist with quality control on parts as they are finished.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Sitting for an entire shift.
- Repetitive hand motions.
- Ability to read or learn to read blueprints.
- Exceptional foot/hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to use small hand tools.
High School diploma or GED
*Will have exposure to heat or fumes*
Mon-Thurs 6:00am to 4:40pm
Friday will be available for OT if needed
Casual dress- jeans, sweatshirt and close toed shoes. No offensive wording or gestures on shirts.
You are allowed to listen to music on your cellphone at your workstation ONLY.
All workstations are separated by plexiglass. Employees must wear a mask at ALL TIMES.
Temperature checks at the door.
Does this seem like a fit for you?
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.