Responsible for electrical wiring assembly of commercial RO systems according to BOM specification, concentrating on the electrical portion. This includes the mounting of the control panel and any electrical panels required to run the system on a skid or frame.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble electrical panel for large systems
- Wire the control panel according to electrical schematic drawings provided
- Wire control panel, attach all auxiliary equipment, and attach to skid or frame per drawings
- Assist with final testing for QC
- Perform mechanical assembly as required by Systems Assembly Supervisor
- Experience in the water industry a plus.
- 2 years on the job training in electrical panel assembly and wiring required.
- Must be able to wire production automation equipment.
- Ability to read electrical schematics is required.
- Ability to program PLC controller is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.