* 1+ years' experience of CAD Modeling Experience within Electrical or related industry
* Knowledge of Autodesk production software (Revit or BIM) and Autocad experience
* Dedication to learning, expanding knowledge and continuous improvement
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Superior organizational and prioritization skills
* Problem solving, acceptance of responsibility, and work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.