To create and maintain engineered designs of assigned products, systems or components in order to be competitive in function, manufacturability, and marketability.
Role & Responsibility
Create and Maintain Engineered Designs
- Create, modify and maintain the engineering design of assigned product systems and components
- Make feasibility studies for new products or product changes as directed
- Work with other departmental functions (service, production, tooling, marketing, dealers, etc.) in completion of assigned projects
- Investigate the effects of approval and use of out of specification or substitute materials or parts
- Write, direct, and analyze results of tests on prototypes and production machines
- Investigate customer complaints, concerns and requests
- Oversees and gives direction to other product design personnel in completion of assigned designs
- To determine and apply new techniques, materials and procedures beneficial to assigned product designs
- Participate and assist in planning product specs.
- Bachelors Degree - Electrical Engineering
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Product design industry experience preferred.
- Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Use of standard computer programs for written communications. (E.g. MS word, power point, excel etc…)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the operation of off-highway equipment is desirable
- Mechanical Aptitude
- 0>2 years experience
- Travel <10%
Doosan Bobcat is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we will not provide sponsorship or support for any immigration status for this position.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.