Location : Bismarck, Gwinner
As an Electrical Engineer at Doosan Bobcat, you will create and maintain the engineered designs of assigned products, systems or components helping to ensure competitiveness in function, manufacturability, and marketability.
Create and Maintain Engineered Designs
- Continued development of CAD skills and knowledge of company systems.
- Create, modify and maintain the engineering design of assigned product systems and components.
- Make feasibility studies for new products or product changes as directed.
- Work with other departmental functions (service, production, tooling, marketing, dealers, etc.) in completion of assigned projects.
- Investigate the effects of approval and use of out of specification or substitute materials or parts.
- Write, direct, and analyze results of tests on prototypes and production machines.
- Investigate customer complaints, concerns and requests.
- Oversees and gives direction to other product design personnel in completion of assigned designs.
- To determine and apply new techniques, materials and procedures beneficial to assigned product designs.
- Participate and assist in planning product specs.
- Bachelors Degree - Electrical Engineering; Will consider Mechanical or Ag Engineering with electrical experience or aptitude
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Product design industry experience preferred.
- Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Use of standard computer programs for written communications. (E.g. MS word, power point, excel etc…)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the operation of off-highway equipment is desirable
- Mechanical Aptitude
- 0>5 years of engineering experience (level dependent on experience)
- Travel <10%
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.