Ultimate Staffing Services is currently seeking an Electrical Technician for our client in the Electronics industry. The company is conveniently located near Auto Mall Parkway adjacent to both I-880 and I-680. This position can be temp-to-hire for the right candidate.
The Electrical Technician II will perform electrical wiring and testing of electronic chassis, from sub-assembled components to simple chassis. The ideal candidates should be able to determine and follow sequence of operations in performing electrical wiring installations (AC/DC) of assembled chassis according to company's standard practice.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
• Complete assignments by following simple schematic wiring diagrams and written instructions
• Understand and configure electrical components using AWO instructions and BOM
• Understanding of basic formulas to calculate electrical circuit parameters
• Perform wiring and testing of sub-assembled components to simple chassis
• Perform self-inspection based on manufacturing checklist
• Successful completion of company's training and QMIS quarterly training
• Familiar with Manufacturing standards and practices, ESD procedures, and housekeeping guidelines
• Familiarity with the use of various electronic components (i.e. multi meter, crimping tools, soldering iron, etc.) and mechanical hand tools (i.e. power screw/nut driver, hand drill, caliper, etc.)
• Other various duties as assigned
Job requirements include:
• Understand and configure routine or simple wiring through AWO instructions and BOM
• Receive and follow detailed instructions in wiring and testing
• Follow methods and sequence of operations in performing electro-mechanical component installations
• Perform self-inspection according to Manufacturing checklist
• Good oral and written communication skills and, good math skills
• Must be able to lift/carry up to 25 pounds
Education and Experience:
• Associates degree/technical certification (a focus on electronics preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.