Build Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
Create and maintain engineered designs of assigned products, systems or components in order to be competitive in function, manufacturability, and design. Develop and evaluate solutions for new and existing challenges using the latest in engineering data acquisition and analysis tools. Strive to keep Bobcat products at the top of industry performance and durability. Work in a hands-on environment where it's expected you'll be evaluating improvements first hand, not just on the computer screen.
Electrical Component Testing
- Develop test plans for components, systems and machines
- Create, modify and maintain the engineering design of assigned product systems and components.
- Conduct electrical component testing
- Conduct environmental testing of non-electrical components
- Write, direct, and analyze results of tests on prototypes and production machines.
- Research/purchase test equipment
- Make feasibility studies for new products or product changes as directed.
- Conduct off-site testing at 3rd party laboratories
- Collaborate cross functionally on R&D/NPD projects
- Interact with suppliers to improve designs
- Investigate customer complaints, concerns and requests.
- Develop and improve existing test methods
- Develop testing instrumentation
- Write and develop ladder logic programs for test instrumentation
- Understand internal software languages (including C/C++)
- Determine and apply new techniques, materials and procedures beneficial to assigned product designs.
- Participate and assist in planning product specs.
- Bachelors Degree - Electrical Engineering
- MATLAB, SIMULINK and C/C++ software experience preferred
- Knowledge of software development process
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Product design industry experience preferred.
- Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Use of standard computer programs for written communications. (E.g. MS word, power point, excel etc…)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the operation of off-highway equipment is desirable
- Mechanical Aptitude
- 0>2 years experience
- Travel <10%
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.