CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers and consumers alike. With operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people and net sales of over $8 billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated and driven individuals.
Crown’s Food Division is the number one manufacturer of food cans in the world. Our complete array of food packaging serves a variety of markets, including fruit, vegetables, dairy, fish, meat, ready meals, pet food, infant milk powder and other dry food products. We offer a wide selection of food cans from round to bowl as well as shaped cans. We truly focus on excellence. Here is your chance to join the Crown Food Division as an Electrician!
The Electrician will support plant operations through troubleshooting, performing maintenance, repairing and installing of equipment, electrical systems and components.
The Electrician will have the following responsibilities:
• Maintain and troubleshoot all electrical systems and devices within the plant
• Knowledge and solid understanding of Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs)
• Assist in new installations and upgrades of plant equipment
• Conduct process checks as required
• Perform regular safety inspections to ovens
• Work with and lead outside contractors as needed to complete projects or various plant maintenance functions
• Keep work area safe, clean and organized
• Assist and support other production floor operations as required
• Keep Production Supervisor and Department Manager informed of operational status of equipment
• Complete all administrative tasks, including log books, data entry and record keeping in proper order