- Understand and configure electro-mechanical component installations through AWO instructions and BOM.
- Perform electro-mechanical repair, troubleshoot wiring and testing modified semi-complex units with no supervision required on standard projects.
- Communicate effectively, recommend and generate DDR changes on document where applicable to actual wiring and mechanical build of chassis.
- Perform self-inspection according to Manufacturing checklist.
- Ability to read and work from both mechanical and wiring diagrams and written instructions.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in electrical circuitry and some basic exposure to electronic circuits.
- Knowledge and demonstrated understanding of formulas to calculate electrical voltage, current, power, resistor, values etc.
- Provide some guidance to entry level personnel.
- Ability to understand and configure electro-mechanical component requirements through.
- Assembly work order instructions and B.O.M.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to perform minor rework, test, troubleshooting of both mechanical and electrical operation of chassis.
- Familiarity with the use of various electronic components (i.e. multi meter, crimping tools, soldering iron, etc.) and mechanical hand tools (i.e. power screw/nut driver, hand drill, caliper, etc.).
- Good oral and written communication skills and, good math skills.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- Associates degree/technical certification in electronics or equivalent and 2-3 years of related experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.