With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
CSL Behring is a global biotherapeutics leader driven by its promise to save lives. Focused on serving patients’ needs by using the latest technologies, we develop and deliver innovative therapies that are used to treat people with life-threatening medical conditions and to help them live full lives. The parent company, CSL Limited, is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
In May 2014, CSL selected Lengnau in the Canton of Bern in Switzerland as the location of a new manufacturing facility to support the commercial production of our promising novel therapies. In May 2020, CSL announced the strategic partnership with Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science. Thermo Fisher will lease and operate the Lengnau state-of-the-art biotech manufacturing facility once construction is completed in 2021. It is anticipated that employees at the site who are engaged for the operation of the site and the commercial production of our therapies in Lengnau will automatically transfer to Thermo Fisher Scientific once construction is complete. Today, more than 200 employees work in Lengnau.
We are looking for talented and dedicated personalities that share our passion to develop and deliver innovative therapies. With your commitment, reliability and high-quality standards you help us to improve the quality of life for those in need.
We are currently recruiting for an
Electronic Laboratories System Specialist (m/f/d) - R-131579
- Processing of user inquiries and error messages from Laboratory software and connections
- Definition of user requirement specifications for laboratory software Functionalities
- Development, implementation and maintenance of electronic laboratory systems
- Giving first level support
- Infrastructure for the management of electronic data as well their validation
- Co-development of automated laboratory systems
- Assistance with the validation of computer systems according to FDA and EMA regulations (GAMP5 or less)
- Implementation and maintenance of electronic data management and archiving concepts
- Professional and timely creation and revision of SOPs
- Preparation of reports and docs in German and English language
- Participation in global and other laboratory automation projects
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with external partners (Contract laboratories, universities, manufacturers, etc.)
- High School Diploma or Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-2 years' relevant IT experience e.g. in validation and configuration of system
- Technical knowledge of hardware and software, computer, printers and network
- First experience in GMP and other regulated areas
- Familiar with IT Quality concept related to Pharmaceutical Industry
- Fluent in English language and at least intermediate level in German language
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas in the original language. Please include all these in one document together with the CV.
CSL Behring is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all.