Electronic Payment Manager $80 - 100K annually
* Core responsibility is the effective and efficient management of daily operational service, and productivity of department.
* Ensures adjustments to staff schedules
* Develop, implement, and evaluate standard operational procedures
* Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and guidelines
* Maintain updated knowledge of regulatory and operational changes or enhancements affecting department.
* Responsible for monitoring and reconciliation of assigned general ledger accounts
* Responsible for data analytics, metrics, and reporting.
* Responsible for vendor management and performance.
* Will assume responsibility for the effective performance of department
* Respond to all levels of internal inquiries regarding Inclearing, ACH, and ATM transactions and processing activities in a friendly, professional, manner.
* Responsible for analyzing and preparing data to measure and report performance.
Required Education/Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field is preferred.
* Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) certification preferred.
* Experience in an electronic payments environment, with at least five years in ACH-related experience, and supervisory capacity
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.