Develop embedded software for control of Bobcat Hydro-electrical systems. This includes but not limited to: control systems for loaders, AWS, Toolcat, compact tractors and excavators. Position will also entail using Bobcat software development processes for coding, modeling and testing these control systems.
Role & Responsibility
Required documentation/Software project scope
- Maintain/develop new software for existing and new electrical system controllers.
- Estimate numbers of requirements and time to implement for each project.
- Attend/lead requirement review meetings weekly and as needed.
- Maintain/create requirement documentation for systems and controllers.
- Manage requirements documentation for these systems and controllers using software configuration management, requirements management tools and with MS Office documents.
- Knowledge of Software configuration management, requirements management, defect tracking and test case management required.
- Attend/lead code review meetings.
- Perform code walk-throughs with team.
- Write/maintain/manage source code, work products. Manage sets of changes to source code using change-lists to track the changes.
- Use the Bobcat Software development lifecycle to insure quality development of embedded software products.
- Work with SW manager to continuously develop software process improvements.
- Keep all software work products up to date
- Develop, perform and document software unit tests is simulation environment.
- Develop, perform and document software functional tests in the lab or field environments.
- MATLAB, SIMULINK and C/C++ software experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Use of standard computer programs such as MS Office.
- Knowledge of Software
- Development Process
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Experience Required: 2>5 years
- Travel Required: <10%
Areas of Focus
- Analyze design to determine solutions to new and existing problems.
- Communicate these solutions to the various departments within Bobcat to get them corrected as needed.
Doosan Bobcat is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we will not provide sponsorship or support for any immigration status for this position.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.